1. Revise the name of the knitting machine stop factor master table with a soft screen.
1. Table for monitoring software for WEB.
1. Message when there is not EXCEL file in a designated folder.
1. The end time in the extraction condition of the CSV file output screen.
2. The data extraction end time in the output of the book vote of the monitoring.
3. The end time in the macro of the EXCEL book vote file.
1. The start time for data reading to the screen which is in an individual state list.
2. The data description start time in the output of the Excel file.
3. The start time in the macro-function of the EXCEL file.
Functions to append “the rate of operation of the machine” and “the time when the machine stopped” and “the total count of the machine” to the output function of the EXCEL file.
Connection waiting time with SQL can now be set by using an INI file.
“LOW AIR LOW OIL” error is not displayed correctly.
1. Yarn length per 100 wales can now be displayed by entering the total number
of needles as part of the machine information.
2. Roll weight can now be displayed correctly according to the increase of the counter
3. Machine monitoring data can now be sent to a PC other than that for the monitoring
system by so instructing from the monitoring server.
When machine operating time is output in CSV format, it shows a negative value.
1. In order to prevent failure in recording the machine operating time, the system now re-tries to write the data max. 3 times.
2. Error information with regard to a take-up device using a servomotor is now saved into the master table.
Functions to display the following items:
1. Shift change history
2. Maintenance history
3. Number of courses produced (number of feeds X number of machine revolutions
(counter meter reading))
|V2.03||2008/09/29||The first released software version|
Error not to restore at the time of the connect failure of the communication control.
Communication can now be made between the operation panel and “FukuharaTotal Solution System” via the monitoring network.
1. Yarn length data can now be retrieved from the operation panel of FMC50
to the relay server.
2. Machine monitoring data can now be sent to a PC other than the monitoring
|V2.01||2008/08/22||The first released software version|
|V1.00||2015/08/07||The first released software version|